Kippford Village Hall is available for hire to residents of the village. The hall is well-maintained and well-equipped and is perfect for a variety of events including meetings, classes, social events, birthday parties and wedding receptions. There are tables and seating for around 100 people and the hall includes a kitchen (suitable for making teas / coffees / warming pre-made foods), with a serving hatch into the main hall. A smaller meeting room is also available as well as toilet facilities. All areas and facilities are fully wheelchair accessible. The Hall has CCTV owing to the ease at which the defibrillator is available to the general public.
Hire charges for 2018 are:
- Morning: 8am to 1pm. £60
- Afternoon: 1pm to 6pm. £60
- Evening: 6pm to Midnight. £60
- Any two of the above (over 5 hours). £75
- Evening plus part of the following morning* (allow for clearing/cleaning). £75
- Afternoon and Evening plus part of following morning* (clearing/cleaning). £95
- Whole day: Before 1pm to after 6pm. £95
- Whole day plus part of previous/following day* (to allow for setup/cleaning) £120
- Two full days: £190
*maximum of 2 hours (times to be agreed with Hall Manager).
Weddings and other larger functions attract different charges -- a bespoke cost will be provided once we understand the event in more detail.
The above charges are from entry to the Hall (set up) to closing the Hall (after clearing/cleaning)
For regular sessions such as yoga and dancing classes, for example, the hire charges are as follows:
- Payment: £180.00 September to April, payable in October (this can be split into two payments of £90.00 in October and January) and £7.00 per day May and June (payable in May).
To hire the hall (single event), please complete the 'Hall Booking Form'.
If you are proposing to run regular sessions or events at the hall drop the hall manager an email.
Bookings are considered provisional until full payment is made. Please ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions prior to booking the Hall.
Please email any queries to: email@example.com.